We are hiring! Creative Development Designer
Creative / Development Designer:
Who are we?
We are Pivotal Retail Marketing, established since 2010. A multi-award winning business in association with POPAI. We strive for success with our clients and our ultimate aim is to help our clients reach their goals for both their POS needs, sale targets and brand awareness. We work closely with our clients by offering a full turn-key service inclusive of Design, Development, Manufacturing, Delivery and Installation. By offering a ‘one stop shop’ package, we value our client’s deadlines, budgets and requests. Pivotal specialise in Retail point of sale, Retail implementation and overall Retail Marketing – it’s in our name, literally! We create displays, product solutions, showcases as well as exhibition stands and any other Point of Purchase (POP) requirements. Check out our website: www.pivotalretailmarketing.co.uk
This is a dynamic and varied role that requires a broad range of creative skills to deliver end-to-end projects for global brands in a variety of markets and countries, all based around the retail and display industry.
This is a 360degree creative role, and we are in-need of a creative mind who is as comfortable solving complex strategic problems as they are conceptualising and 3D modelling products and interior environments. You will be expected to design everything from manufacturing drawings and full 3D interior environments, to retail campaigns, communications and packaging. You will also be managing projects from the briefing all the way through to client delivery, whilst working closely with our in-house project and account management teams.
We want someone who is:
- Hard working
- Forward thinker
- Strives for success
- Team player
- Design & Development lead
We are open to receiving applications from candidates with a range of experience as we want to find the best person to fit into our team. However, your skills should include:
- Full university degree in Product Design, Industrial Design or similar (B.A. Hons or B.Sc. Hons).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluent with 3D modelling and visualisation software (preferably SOLIDWORKS or similar).
- Strong experience in 3D rendering software (ie. KEYSHOT or SOLIDWORKS VISUALISE or similar)
- Full working knowledge of Adobe packages (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Be able to generate fast paced design solutions within a short period of time.
- Experience running, managing and delivering medium-sized creative projects.
- Taking an active role supporting large projects alongside the senior management team.
- Articulating design concepts to clients and your colleagues.
- Capability to manage your own workflow, whilst also being involved in the workflow of the overall creative department.
- Have the ability to work directly with clients.
Do you feel you fit the above? We would love to hear from you!
All applications, please send to email@example.com
(Include your CV, cover letter and some of your best work)